Aw Ye Motherfucker

.

.

Friday 30 December 2011

Family & Friends

To any friends of mine who are reading i wish you all the best for the New Year


Any haters i hope 2012 leads to your swift death.

Now back on topic. Family, what is family? Well from what i remember of legal studies, it is the fundamental group unit of society. Coming from a family which constantly tries to hammer the idea that blood is more important, I'm proud to say that i do not share the same archaic view. Just to make it clear i despise and loathe my blood family with a dark hatred the origins of which i cannot even begin the remember why. Obviously this means i will have no immediate family in future.


But i see things different, family is whoever i want it to be. My friends, albeit the few i have are my family. To be completely honest, the HSC never really worried me, I'm actually surprised i got over 80 considering the fact that i was winging it. I was always more worried about whether the few friends i had would still accept me once they realised how sick and twisted i was.


I'm going to be a dog and tell you the story of a friend of mine in high school. I'm sure everyone whose bothered to read this knows about Dennis Guo, now hes the nicest guy you will ever meet and im really glad i got to know him more. His niceness factor multiplied x 100 when he became Christian (whyyyy). Now one of the major flaws of my character is my inability to forgive most people. In year 7 or something, Dennis came over my place and my parents pulled him aside and questioned him about what i was like at school. 


Now i know Dennis was only doing what he thought was best when he told my parents that i didnt really forgive people which is 99.99% true but MY GOD i suddenly hated Dennis soo much that it was hard to conceal and suppress. I spent the next few years tormenting him at every chance, something which i now deeply regret. When Dennis became Christian it was about the time i started to slowly reveal my darker side. This made it more awkward and i became less inclined to reveal my secrets to him, fearing that my news of my deep hatred of my family and my plans to one day leave them would reach them. Now school is over and i havent been able to connect with Dennis as much as i used to. He did come over once but i suspect it was only because we had mutual friends over.


Dennis is just another example of a friend i fear i will lose ( or probably have already begun to lose), once i abandon my family and try to live on my own as it will show how cold hearted i can be. If my friends cant accept me... well at least ill have my dog 



YEAH HE FUCKING LOVES BACON STRIPS

I often reflect on the fact that animals are sometimes better than humans. Humans can feign emotions and murder and rape one another without empathy. A dogs love for his friend is honest and truthful. But if even my own beloved Poncho will not love me, then i guess i deserve to die alone

3 comments:

  1. awesomeeeee I dislike my family too... grr.. they think just because they're so called 'family' they can do atrocious things to you and you'll still forgive them! helll no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even now i have no clue who you are but YEAH HI FIVE! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 you moles in a no homo way ;)

    -T.R.A.K.

    ReplyDelete