Aw Ye Motherfucker

.

.

Tuesday 16 October 2012

First Ever Dumpster Diving Haul

Just a short intermission between my failure of a dream trilogy recount.

Went on my first ever dumpster diving trip with some buddies i met over the internet a dude called Jason Zoidberg (fake last name probs) who is in a hardcore punk crust??? band really digging his tunes but no idea what the lyrics are (growling LOL) and his girlfriend Cheresa who likes to think she owns an arts studio where t-shirt designs are printed onto them. Both have the coolest piercings, didnt ask or look for tattoos.

Drove around Ashfield and nearby surburbs in a half beat manual car which stalled frequently and was kinda risky but meh. Went to the first bin and opened in full of expectation. All i got was a smack in the face of disgusting odour and i felt like throwing up on the way to the 2nd bin but eventually i adjusted to it. At the last bin, we hit glory and piled stuff into boxes.

Just as we started sifting we realized someone was backing a massive ass aldi truck into the back. We grabbed our shit and legged it to the car. I'm ever grateful to this couple for showing me around and giving me tips. Feels good putting myself out there to try and save a bit of money, combat food wastage and hanging around people that arent so fucking asian. Sick of the asian community and its honour and dignity systems.

I eat food from a dumpster what shitcunts. Think that makes you better than me? It tastes fine, my immune system lifts way more than yours and I'm saving money.

Meh

 1 x Donuts pack of 4
1 x Yoghurt pack  of 4
4 x Egg cartons (with Maximum 1 egg broken in each)
2 x Banana Breads
1 x pack of Tomatoes
2 x Potatoes
1 x Onion
2 x Avocado
1 x Mandarins pack of 7
2 x Orange Juice Bottles
1 x Orange Juice

Come At Me Social Expectations and Norms

Oh and + 1 x Jar

Not Full Of Dirt

2 comments: