Aw Ye Motherfucker

.

.

Monday 24 December 2012

T'was The Night Before Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house,
I had my lass purring as I unbuttoned her blouse.
The stockings removed my hands in her hair,
I’m going to fuck her with my dick all bare.

No children, of course, they fill me with dread,
Meanwhile visions of pounding danced in her head.
With me in my suit, her bent over my lap,
I ripped off her knickers and gave her arse a slap.

When out on the blue I felt a splatter,
She let out a scream and I asked what’s the matter.
She’d cum so hard and it hit like a flash,
Tore open my shirt and got ready to bash.

The moon on her breast gave a beautiful glow,
She gave a wry smile as she went down below.
When, what to my wondering eyes should appear,
She looked me in the eye as she licked my spear.

I’m dripping with saliva, so lively and quick,
I knew in that moment she wanted my dick.
More rapid than eagles I felt exactly the same,
I bent her over and thrusted and she called out my name!

She’s a thrasher! Now dancer! Now romancer, a vixen!
“On, Come on! It’s stupid I want it on my tits, son!”
She got up, as did I and pushed her up against the wall.
“Now bash away! Thrash away! Give me your all!"

As dry leaves that before the wild hurricane fly,
I pulled back her hair and looked her in the eye.
Faster and harder, deep breaths she now drew,
She sang as she came, her mind just blew.

And then, in a twinkling, I acted aloof,
She collapsed on the floor, her only word “oof”.
As I drew her on the bed, and turned her around,
I came on her face, the bitch nearly drowned.

She continued to purr, shook from head to foot,
She climaxed again, a bonus to boot!.
A bundle of joy, she flopped on her back,
She couldn’t believe it, I just have a knack.

Her eyes-how they twinkled! She was so merry!
It's almost as if I'd just taken her cherry!
It was like firing a shot across her bow,
She didn't exactly know what to do now.

I started to stroke her, she gritted her teeth,
I pushed back inside her, she was beyond belief.
I fucked her for hours, then came on her belly,
As all of you read this I guess you’ll feel jelly!

She still wanted more and played with herself,
It’s a matter of pride so I did it myself!
A wink of her eye and a twist of her head,
I got back on top and we soon broke the bed.

We both lay there panting, we’d both been berserk,
She put her hand on my cock and started to jerk.
Did I have one left in me, I do I suppose,
And giving a nod, to the challenge I rose!

He got back inside her, and she started to whistle
I had to let you all know, so I began this epistle.
I heard her exclaim, “you do things just right”,
"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night!"

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment