Aw Ye Motherfucker

.

.

Saturday 17 March 2012

Several Uncomfortable Truths





I am wasting my life away on internet.


I can't keep relationships no matter how much i want to


I will never go back to Japan and eventually the people i meet there will be erased from my memory


I procrastinate all the time even though I know I'm fucking up my life.


Love is a combination of attachment and lust and a shitload of chemical reactions in our brain


Even after we've moved on, we will always wonder what could have been


They are never going to continue Invader ZIM


The little friends i have will never know how much they mean to me


All my writings and thoughts will be destroyed in time, even this blog


No one will remember me


My dog will die soon
Creationists will never die out.


No matter how intelligent you are, your point can and will be ignored if people don't want to know better.
In a world were everyone is special, being special means nothing.
No one is truly special.
Every problem you can face (and that actually matters) has been faced by someone else already.

You might think you know what true love feels like, but you will never know for sure.



I always wanted to be a musician or an actor but instead had to opt for university and i'm only doing forensics because I'm too much of a fucking pussy to leave and start over again and because i get off from the idea of blood and death


Even If i have any artistic talent at all i will never achieve anything


I'm a walking talking bacterial infection of failure



We, as a species, are going to die on this rock, and no one will ever know we were here.

Nothing ever lasts. Everything eventually ends. Nothing is forever. Love, every time you love you're setting your self up to be hurt in a later, undisclosed date. 






No comments:

Post a Comment