Aw Ye Motherfucker

.

.

Tuesday 22 May 2012

Dreams / Nightmares #1



So i had a dream that i was in some sort of underground facility with terrible water and lighting. People were dressed in rags and outdated clothes and all crammed into various tiny wooden cells. I can't remember the details but i do remember conspiring with the cell people to overthrow the dictator who used us daily for cruel animalistic back breaking work for planting crops or mining. Yes this dream actually felt like it spanned over several days i don't know why. Basically we had no material possessions and only the company of other inmates. Naturally we didn't see the light of day till we had to work each day and we were paid with very poor canned food which sometimes was thrown on the ground and people sometimes killed each other for food. 


Every few days the dictator would round us all up in a hall for a routine head count and usually bring more inmates in and sort them into cells. If anyone had died in the cell before they would go inside shoot them twice to confirm they were dead then drag the body out before the rest of us. I became close with a girl whose father had been shot dead in another cell for trying to eat a dead inmate, which was understandable because we had terrible food. Then the dream fast forwarded and i was running through the underground compound with a pair of stolen keys and the hand of the girl who was following me. We managed to reach the top level of the facility after what seemed like hours of running up a spiralling staircase. 


Suddenly i was driving a car recklessly with no sense of direction with the girl holding onto my arm for dear life. It became apparent to me that we were being chased by uniformed guards in their own vehicles. They began to shoot us and a shot pierced the shoulder blade of the girl with me and she screamed out in anguish. I let go of the wheel to try and put pressure on her wound but another shot rang out and exploded one of the cars tyres. I tried to grab ahold of the wheel but lost all control as the car began to swerve and then there was nothing.


We were floating then we began to fall. We had tumbled off a cliff. As the air rushed past us, i looked at the girl and she looked at me and we held each other. I closed my eyes  and waited for the inevitable. But nothing happened! I craned my neck around to look out the front of the car and there was just a dark dark abyss beneath us, cavernous and endless. 


I loosened my grip on her and stared around the car. I could feel that we were still falling but everything around us was darkness. for some weird reason we just continued embracing and i closed my eyes again and just waited. Eventually after what seemed like an infinite stretch of time there was a loud bang and i woke up


Not even gonna Bother trying to interpret this shit. But the whole time i couldn't make out any facial features on the people in my dream, not even the girls face. I just instinctively knew it was a girl but her face was a blur the whole time. Oh and its probably because i've been reading up on North Korea and how recently due to extreme poverty some people were shot dead by the government for resorting to cannibalism
    

No comments:

Post a Comment