Aw Ye Motherfucker

.

.

Monday 2 April 2012

Enjoying Others Suffering

I'd be a liar if i didn't admit that at times seeing others in pain is especially thrilling to me and quite humorous.


Today i have a class at 12 but instead was woken by the sound of my idiot brother screaming his headoff at my mother about some stupid shit like wanting cheese for breakfast. Eventually my mother started screaming back and then suddenly the screams from downstairs multiplied 10 fold, obviously she had begun to use force. This sudden elevation in noise continued for half and hour because my stupid fuck of a mother keeps threatening to punish him but never actually does then wonders why he doesn't change.  Stupid bitch, anyway so eventually my mother gets my brother into a corner of the stairwell which means all this shit is closer to my door, and starts beating the shit out of him with her own two hands and clawing at his face and trying to rip his mouth for not shutting up and making unnecessary comments. I got out of bed and went over to the stairwell and looked down at the crazy bitch and the stupid faggot rage on. Just as roman emperors threw in weapons for the gladiators, i went and grabbed the heaviest belt i could find and chucked it down. The result was beautiful, my mother picked up the belt and proceeded to beat the living crap out his legs and arms. I even felt like  recording everything but my phone was back in the room and i didn't want to miss a second of this. The level of screaming and physical damage would be worth of a large sum of compensation from Centrelink.


Anyway eventually i got bored and i went passed the little scuffle in the corner and went over to the stove, my brother then walked past me having legged it from my mothers beatings, then he murmured, fuck you vincent, so what did i do?






Immediately i grabbed the first saucepan i saw on the stove and i swung it at the fucker. Lucky for the little shit it was full of boiling water and i spilled most of it on my right leg and therefore just placed it back on the stove without either of them noticing. But my god it was fucking painful. Everyday theres a screaming match between my brother and my stupid bitch of a mother and because she never fixes him he never shuts up. Now that i have a car, i'll probably have to drive the little shitcunt everywhere, if i ever pass by Parramatta jail, i'll stop the car, grab his fucking head, point it at the jail and say, 'Look thats where idiots who can't keep their mouths shut go'.


Its been 2 hours and its 8:05am right now, and they're still fucking at it. I'm already back in my room ignoring the idiots. Although i did whisper in his ear that Centrelink could help limit his suffering. Maybe let him be the catalyst for this families destruction and i'll just play the older brother who tried. Maybe he'll be put in a foster home where he will meet other crackpots and become a drug addict and eventually be murdered at the age of 15 by other crackpots like him who were fed up with his unnecessary commenting. That would be such a bloody beautiful ending. 

No comments:

Post a Comment