Aw Ye Motherfucker

.

.

Monday 30 April 2012

Friendless



Over the last few months it's really dawned on me how few friends i have. Of course that is entirely my own fault. My overall hatred for religious people and most of the Fort St cohort led me to abandon most of them in order to preserve my own interests. Its both good because i don't have to put up with religious idiots anymore and the assholes who made my life a living hell in high school but its also bad because despite my opposition, all my life i've been surrounded by fanatical lunatics and people i hate and as of this moment, they are the only people i have experience dealing with. When i move out i lose all financial security and with very few friends to turn to i will be for the first time, truly alone in the world. Of course there is a flip side to this. I will be alone and i can choose to interact with whoever i want to and live my life according to my principles, yet my new situation will restrict my movements (e.g. no car) and having spent all my life surrounded by mindless hicks, i'm not quite sure whether i will be able to make new connections be it at work or some place else. Only time will tell whether i am able to embrace my loneliness and make the best of it or whether i succumb to the enclosing darkness of both my physical and mental walls and fling myself off some tall tower in an effort to escape and find peace in eternal sleep





No comments:

Post a Comment