Aw Ye Motherfucker

.

.

Monday 16 April 2012

Guitar Progress




My guitar knowledge thus far consists soley of knowing how to tune with electronic help, playing the main major and minor chords but i lack a proper strumming pattern. Songs i've learned?


Pennyroyal Tea - Nirvana


The Man Who Sold The World - Nirvana (it actually requires 2 guitars)


There For You - Flyleaf


My Immortal - Evanescence


The Only Exception - Paramore


Where Did You Sleep Last Night - Nirvana


You - The Pretty Reckless


Come As You Are - Nirvana (Just the intro)


All Apologies - Nirvana (Just the intro)


Malibu - Hole


Polly - Nirvana


Rape Me - Nirvana


Heart Shaped Box - Nirvana


Of course due to being self taught, i can't play for shit and i always sing off key and out of tune.. but nonetheless it still feels pretty damn good to be able to create some sort of music, even if i have 0 originality.


Why Am I So Anti-Social? I Hate People. That's Probably Part Of It. But I'm Not Sure How This All Came To Be, I'm Just Never Happy Anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment