Aw Ye Motherfucker

.

.

Monday 23 April 2012

So fucking bored that i tried poetry

Earth
A tiny speck in the infinite abyss of space
Every moment, experience, time and place
Oh how insignificant we all are
And forever shall be upon the death of our star




All too busy worrying about jobs and careers
To spare a moment for those poor hunted herds of deers
Working jobs we hate to buy shit we don't need
Then we wonder why we don't have enough left to feed

Ideas like Feminism, Marxism, Religion and War
All instigated by humans, but really, what for?
We've all forgotten the simplicity to live
Suckling from the teat of consumerism once we fall from the crib

Family, blood relations, what a vulgar, medieval ideal
Family is whoever you choose it to be, just step back and feel
Choose friends wisely, don't be concerned about how many you've paid
In reality, which of them would ever rush to your aid?

People complaining every night and day
About shit like overpopulation or trying to get laid
If you really cared, why not adopt a child thats already alive?
Oh wait, not 'your' child, so you don't give a shit if they die

We are all animals, born through sheer luck
Evolved through Natural Selection and hardwired to fuck
People try to convince themselves that humans are a higher species
But possessing a consciousness doesn't mean we aren't just fucking monkeys

Rape, Necrophilia, Genocide and Murder
Only fucking humans are capable of such horror
Look at the Animal Kingdom, oh sure a lot of animals are killed
 But thats the food chain, humans actually do it for the thrill

Yes I'm a hypocrite, I've imagined such atrocities in my mind
i haven't bashed someones head in yet, aren't i just kind?
Until Big Brother and the Thought Police start monitoring my thoughts
I'll keep on fantasising about throat slitting those whores


Every emotion, thought and feeling of pain
All just electrical impulses flying through my brain
Knowing my life will one day end
Sometimes i don't want to wake up and keep having a broken heart to mend

I've got so much more crap in my head to write
But i'm sitting in forensics, not giving a shit about lifting fingerprints from the scene of a crime
Yes i know this was a horrendous jumble of rhymes
But i forgot to bring my laptop, so i had to do something to pass the time

Wait I've got one more idea to spin on the reel
Last night i was reading about the concept of Free Will
Scientists believe that subconsciously you've already decided something before you consciously know it
I personally believe think this proves that the idea of God giving us Free Will is 100% bullshit

Fuck social expectations and fuck materialism
Wait i'm being hypocritical again, every night i cradle my music to my bosom
Over years of hoarding, I've accumulated a few posters and music disks
Move out with all this crap? sure as hell i'm going to risk it

My god, i haven't tried rhyming about music's impact on my very existence
It stopped me in my tracks from suiciding in high school, but it came not without consequence
It's as potent as a drug, I can't function without some noise or sound.
On days where i have no music, i feel like clawing my eyes out

Well i tried to be wise and philosophical but clearly that failed
Ended up writing crap about myself to wail
Ok i'll stop now these rhymes are just bloody awful
Time to drive back, listen to more Nirvana and make some fucking waffles

Flower Sniffing
Kitty Petting
Baby Kissing
Corporate Rock Whores





yeah i got lazy and stale in the end

No comments:

Post a Comment